SCOPE OF POLICY
Black Chicken Host collects “personally identifiable” and “non-personally identifiable” information about you when you access our website, purchase our services, or communicate with us using tools on our website. This information is provided to Black Chicken Host manually by you or automatically collected through information gathering tools such as cookies and web beacons.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is information linked to your identity. Black Chicken Host collects the following personally identifying information: your name, email address, physical address, phone number, credit card information, login credentials, and/or other such information that you would provide to register to use Black Chicken Host’s services.
“Non-personally Identifiable Information” is information that does not determine your identity like web server logs, internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, or personally identifiable information that has been removed or hidden (e.g. aggregation). We may also collect nonpersonally identifiable information as anonymous information. Black Chicken Host does not intentionally collect or maintain, and does not want you to provide, sensitive information such as race or ethnicity, medical condition, or religious beliefs.
INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE
Black Chicken Host uses the information it collects about you to provide its services to you and may use your Personally Identifiable Information and Non-personally Identifiable Information:
• To contact you regarding functionality changes to our services or website.
• To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with Black Chicken Host.
• To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, advertising campaigns, or newsletters.
• To provide you with information logs associated with the use of Black Chicken Host’s services.
• To collect payment and bill for our services.
• To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
• To diagnose problems.
• To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
• To comply with law (e.g. subpoena) or similar legal process. Black Chicken Host may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
• When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your
safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request.
• To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the website, or found in terms or an
agreement between you and Black Chicken Host.
UPDATES TO YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future communications from Black Chicken Host at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If your personally identifiable information is necessary for the provisioning of services you requested, you cannot opt out without terminating your services. We will respond to your request for opt out request within thirty (30) days. Black Chicken Host acknowledges the right of EU and UK individuals to access their data per to GDPR. If you wish to access or update your data, you may do so by logging into your account or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personally identifiable information is important and we maintain safeguards to protect its disclosure. Black Chicken Host uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet, and we only share personally identifiable information to employees and third parties who need the information to perform a specific responsibility. Despite its use of encryption, Black Chicken Host cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. Should Black Chicken Host become aware of an actual breach of your personally identifiable information, we will notify you immediately and the ICO per GDPR requirements.
This policy was last modified on April 28, 2018