Did you know Black Chicken Host has an affiliate program?
As you may have just guessed, we do!
We are grateful to our affiliate partners for helping us spread the word about our services. Because we know you’re putting time and effort into promoting us, we want to reward you even more than the $5.00 bonus just for signing up and the 3% monthly commission for the lifetime of referred accounts.
Starting Monday, March 12, 2012, we’ll be launching our first affiliate contest!
The affiliate with the most sales during the two-week contest will win their choice of the following prizes:
- One free domain registration
- Two months of free shared web hosting (or account credit)
- $25 Amazon gift card
- $25 Tropical Traditions gift certificate
- $25 affiliate account credit
If you’re not signed up for affiliate rewards yet, there’s still time!
Go to the Customer Portal, and either log in or register in the top right corner:
We apologize for the less-than-beautiful Portal interface – our web guy is going to work on this default WHMCS interface soon. In the meantime, bear with us!
If you need to register, please fill in all the fields on the next page. Once registered and logged in, find the Affiliates tab near the top right of your screen:
Click that link, read over the page, and at the bottom, click the activate button:
You’ll immediately receive your $5.00 bonus and will receive your unique affiliate URL:
On that same page, you’ll find codes to use with our various banners. We’ll have some non-red versions coming soon for affiliates who would like a subtler color scheme.
Once you’re signed up, promote your affiliate link however you see fit (without spamming, of course.) You can place a button on your website, write a review of our services, post to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and other social media, put a link in the footer of your newsletter – the sky’s the limit!
Of course, there are a few rules:
- To qualify, referred sales must have completed payment in full within three days of the contest’s end date (contest ends Monday, 3/26/2012)
- All product referrals will qualify as a sale – web hosting, domain registrations, SSL’s, et cetera all count toward your totals
- Fraudulent orders will be cancelled & cannot count toward totals – we know you’d never intentionally refer a fraudulent party!
That’s it! Happy promoting!